"Thank you ABC, for your resilience and persistence in serving my deadbeat ex husband!"|
"ABC Process Server helped me serve my court papers that same day. They made the whole process affordable and simple."
"I was so worried about how the process services worked and how to get it done, but once I called
ABC process server they answered all my questions and served the order that same night."
"I had never hired a process server before. They explained the whole process to me and made it easy. I felt like I could trust them with my serves."
What should you know before hiring any Arizona process servers?
- Know the court that has jurisdiction over your matter.
- For example a paper that needs to be served in the City of Gilbert must be processed by the San Tan Justice Court
- Inquire with court about filing fees
- Depending on the type of paper that needs to be served, there are different fees.
- Include the costs of the process service in your claims.
- If you include them in your case you may be reimbursed for all process service costs.
What should you know about your AZ process server?
- Is your process server licensed by the state?
- All ABC Arizona process servers are licensed by the States Superior Court.
- Arizona Process servers are registered officers of the court
- How many times will your process servers attempt to serve your papers or how many attempts are included in their price?
- ABC Process Server has spearheaded the industry in the number of times paperwork is attempted.
- ABC includes at least 7 attempts with your paperwork
- Will your process server take care of filing the certificate of service?
- ABC will not only create the certificate of service but will also file the document with the respective court.